Blackmagic Design URSA Mini 4.6K PL
The Blackmagic Mini camera PL is a 4.6K Super 35 image sensor, global shutter with PL lens mount professional camera with 15 stops of dynamic range. This camera is lightweight and perfectly balanced making it perfect for handheld use while still being powerful enough to capture incredibly high quality footage all day long. This camera was designed with feature films, adverts and documentaries in mind, the body is made from magnesium alloys making it rugged yet sleek and lightweight, and features a full 1080 HD touch screen for on set monitoring and makes changing the camera's settings easy. The ability to capture in high frame rate means you can get great slow motion footage with ease making them dramatic scenes more explosive.
Higher resolution creates smooth vivid Ultra HD images.
Because URSA Mini features a 4K native resolution image sensor it can capture much higher resolution than Ultra HD. This means when you’re working in Ultra HD you have a lot of extra resolution that can be used through the de-bayering image processing so you can recover full colour for incredible images. The wide dynamic range blows away high end broadcast cameras to give you dramatically better images that can be colour corrected for a truly cinematic look. For faster post production, quickly switch settings to use regular video dynamic range, so you can shoot great looking video without the need for colour correction.
Change memory cards even while recording.
Blackmagic URSA Mini features dual CFast 2.0 recorders so you never have to stop recording when you need to change the media! When the current card is full, recording continues onto the second card so you can swap out the full card and just keep shooting. URSA Mini uses the latest, incredibly fast CFast 2.0 technology for recording speeds up to 350 MB/s. You get perfect high frame rate RAW recording and instant play back on the built in 5 inch screen. Files can be saved as lossless 12-bit CinemaDNG RAW for the highest possible quality, or as ProRes for easy post production workflows with minimum storage requirements.
All the connections you need for virtually any use.
Blackmagic URSA Mini features multiple connections such as 12G-SDI out, HD-SDI monitoring out, 2 LANC inputs, balanced XLR audio with phantom power, timecode in and reference input. On the front right side of the camera the 4 pin XLR DC and HD-SDI monitoring output are located in the perfect position for connecting to an optional viewfinder or on set monitor. The 12G-SDI output handles up to 2160p60 using a single BNC cable and also switches to 6G-SDI or HD-SDI depending on the shooting format.
- Effective Sensor Size: 25.34mm x 14.25mm (Super35)
- Lens Mount: PL Mount
- Lens Control: PL via lens control connector.
- Dynamic Range: 15 stops.
- Shooting Resolutions:
- 4608 x 2592
- 4096 x 2304 (4K 16:9)
- 4608 x 1920 (4K 2.4:1)
- 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI)
- 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD)
- 3072 x 2560 (3K Anamorphic)
- 2048 x 1152 (2K 16:9)
- 2048x1080 (2K DCI)
- 1920 x 1080
- Screen Dimensions: 1 x 5” 1920 x 1080
- Screen Type: LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Total Video Input: 1 x SDI
- Total Video Output: 1 x SDI, 1 x SDI Monitoring.
- SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G.
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support.
- Analog Audio Output: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, supports iPhone microphone for talkback.
- Reference Input: Tri-Sync/Black Burst/Timecode.
- Lens Connector: Hirose 12-pin
- HD Video Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424 Level B, Draft SMPTE 2081-1, Draft SMPTE 2082-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24 bit
- Height: 146.9
- Width: 193.4
- Depth: 222.1
- Weight: 2.51 KG
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMCINECAMURSAM46KPL Model BMD-CINECAMURSAM46K/PL GTIN 09338716003208 Single or Pair N/A
£1,266.00 (inc. vat) £1,055.00 (ex. vat)
Was £946.80 (inc. vat) SAVE 25%
Special Price £714.00 (inc. vat)£595.00 (ex. vat)
£3,306.00 (inc. vat) £2,755.00 (ex. vat)
£2,898.00 (inc. vat) £2,415.00 (ex. vat)