Blackmagic DeckLink Studio 4K
The Blackmagic DeckLink Studio 4K is perfect for working with a wide range of analog video and audio gear, and need to move seamlessly between SD, HD, 2K and Ultra HD. DeckLink Studio 4K includes analog and digital video connections such as SD/HD/Ultra HD 6G-SDI, HDMI 1.4b, SD/HD component, composite, S-video, 4 ch balanced analog audio, 2 ch AES/EBU switchable to 6 ch out, blackburst and tri-sync reference input, RS-422 deck control connections, keying in SD and a hardware down converter. Perform editing, paint and broadcast design easily with this future proof design PCIe card.
- DaVinci Resolve
- Final Cut Pro X
- Premiere Pro CC
- Avid Media Composer
- After Effects CC
- Avid Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Autodesk Smoke
- Photoshop CC
- and more
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports 6G 4:2:2 and 3G 4:4:4
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports 6G 4:2:2 and 3G 4:4:4
- Analog Video Input: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs, 1 x Composite, 1 x S-Video. Component supports HD and SD.
- Analog Video Output: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs, 1 x Composite, 1 x S-Video, 1 x SD-SDI. Component supports HD and SD.
- HDMI Video Input: 1 x HDMI type A connector
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector
- Analog Audio Input: 4 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via 1/4" jack connectors.
- Analog Audio Output: 4 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via 1/4" jack connectors. Channels 3 & 4 can switch to AES/EBU outputs.
- AES/EBU Audio Input: 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter.
- AES/EBU Audio Output: 2 Channels unbalanced. Analog outputs 3 and 4 can switch to AES/EBU outputs for audio 3 & 4 and 5 & 6 output. This provides a total of 6 AES/EBU output audio channels when using this feature.
- SDI Audio Input: 16 Channels embedded in HD/2K/4K. 8 Channels embedded in SD.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 Channels embedded in HD/2K/4K. 8 Channels embedded in SD.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 Channels embedded in SD, HD, 4K.
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 Channels embedded in SD, HD, 4K
- Sync Input: Blackburst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD, 2K or 4K format.
- Device Control: Sony™ compatible RS422 deck control ports. Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4,8 and 16 lane PCI Express Slots.
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMBDLKSTUDIO4K Model BMD-BDLKSTUDIO4K GTIN 09338716002539
£186.00 (inc. vat) £155.00 (ex. vat)
£2,826.00 (inc. vat) £2,355.00 (ex. vat)
£2,730.00 (inc. vat) £2,275.00 (ex. vat)
£474.00 (inc. vat) £395.00 (ex. vat)