Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K
The Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K allows you to record uncompressed 10-bit video from SDI and HDMI video sources. DeckLink Mini Recorder switches between SD and HD video formats and is a perfect addition to your workflow if you are building ingest servers or need other video solutions where you want to capture in a low profile card. Includes two PCI Express shields for both full height and low profile slots.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable
- HDMI Video Input: 1 x HDMI type A connector.
- SDI Audio Input: 8 channels embedded in SD and HD.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 Channels embedded in SD and HD.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- DaVinci Resolve
- Fusion 8
- Premiere Pro CC
- Avid Media Composer
- After Effects CC
- Avid Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Steinberg Nuendo
- Photoshop CC
- And more
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMBDLKMINIREC4K Model BMD-BDLKMINIREC4K GTIN 09338716004366 Single or Pair N/A