Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G
The Blackmagic DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G is the ultimate digital cinema capture card featuring two full frame DCI 4K inputs and outputs via 12G-SDI. With this card you get dual link multi rate 12G-SDI connections that work with SD, HD and Ultra HD even in Ultra HD 60p, as well as full frame DCI 4K at 4096 x 2160 resolution up to 25p! Capture 10-bit YUV or full color bandwidth 12-bit RGB. Includes AES/EBU audio, up, down and cross conversion, plus built in 3D stereoscopic output at full bandwidth 4:4:4:4 RGB. No other capture and playback card supports more video formats and video connections.
Ultra HD Down Conversion
Built in, high quality hardware down converter outputs Ultra HD to HD with down-converted signal on SDI outputs C & D and HDMI output when connected to an HD-only TV.
HD to SD Down Conversion
HD to SD with down-converted signal on SDI output B, Component and Composite NTSC/PAL. SD output selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and center cut 4:3.
HD Up Conversion
Built in, high quality hardware up conversion from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on playback. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom and 16:9 zoom.
HD Cross Conversion
Built-in, high quality hardware cross conversion from 720HD to 1080HD, 1080HD to 720HD on playback.
Real Time Effects
DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X internal effects. Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
Hardware based real time on output.
Dual stream and frame packed capture and playback.
- SDI Video Input: 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single/dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4. 2D/3D switchable.
- SDI Video Output: 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single/dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4. 2D/3D switchable.
- Analog Video Input: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video or Composite. Component supports HD and SD.
- Analog Video Output: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video and Composite. Component supports HD and SD.
- Analog Audio Input: 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors.
- Analog Audio Output: 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors.
- Optical Fiber Input/Output (Optional): 2 x 12Gb/s Optical Fiber.
- AES/EBU Audio Input: 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter.
- AES/EBU Audio Output: 2 Channels unbalanced.
- SDI Audio Input: 16 Channels embedded in SD/HD/2K/4K.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 Channels embedded in SD/HD/2K/4K.
- HDMI Video Input: HDMI type A connector with support for 2160p60.
- HDMI Video Output: HDMI type A connector with support for 2160p60.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 Channels embedded in SD/HD/4K.
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 Channels embedded in SD/HD/4K.
- Sync Input: Black burst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format.
- Device Control: Sony™ compatible RS422 deck control port. Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 8 lane Gen 2, compatible with 8 and 16 lane PCI Express with HDMI or SDI mezzanine card.
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMBDLKHDEXTR4K12G Model BMD-BDLKHDEXTR4K12G GTIN 09338716002881 Single or Pair N/A
£570.00 (inc. vat) £475.00 (ex. vat)
£246.00 (inc. vat) £205.00 (ex. vat)
£2,826.00 (inc. vat) £2,355.00 (ex. vat)
£474.00 (inc. vat) £395.00 (ex. vat)