The Beyerdynamic MCE 58 condenser microphone has been specially developed for interviewing and broadcasting. Its unbalanced output supplies a very high level which allows direct connection to mobile DAT and MD-recorders.
The elasticated suspension of the transducer element eliminates unwanted handling noise and built-in active filters suppress unwanted low frequency noise such as traffic rumble.
The MCE 58 has a frequency response curve which has been optimised for excellent intelligibility of speech. The non-glare surface is scratch-resistant and will withstand the rough use often associated with news gathering events.
Beyerdynamic MCE58 Features
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- High output level
- Rugged construction
- Slim line design
- Battery powering (1.5 V)
- Transducer type Electret condenser
- Polar pattern microphone Omnidirectional
- Microphone frequency response 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Dimensions Length: 260 mm; Shaft diameter: 25 mm; Head diameter: 45 mm
- Net weight without packaging 208 g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Beyerdynamic SKU SBEYMCE58 Model MCE58 GTIN 4010118450365 Single or Pair N/A