Beyerdynamic MC910 Cardioid Condenser Mic
The Beyerdynamic MC910 is a small diaphragm true condenser microphone with an omnidirectional polar pattern. With its great design and neutral sound this microphone can be used for any situation you desire, it has a frequency response of 30-20,000Hz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 69 dB.
The microphone has a switchable pre-attenuation of 15dB for use with high sound pressure levels and also has a low-cut filter with 6 dB/octave below 250Hz.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Switchable pre-attenuation -15 dB
- Switchable bass roll-off filter with 6 dB/Octave at 250 Hz
- Slight treble boost on axis
- Transducer type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 hz
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Beyerdynamic SKU SBEYMC910 Model BEYER-MC910 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£1,827.60 (inc. vat) £1,523.00 (ex. vat)
£589.00 (inc. vat) £490.83 (ex. vat)
£1,491.91 (inc. vat) £1,243.26 (ex. vat)
£1,399.00 (inc. vat) £1,165.83 (ex. vat)