The Beyerdynamic DT 790 is a headset that has great isolation for noisy environments and features a hypercardioid gooseneck microphone. This headset is the perfect combination of the closed studio reference headphone DT 770 M, the high-quality microphone of the DT 290 and a new pivoting, gooseneck microphone boom. This headset is especially developed for Intercom purposes in very loud environments like concerts, sporting event etc., where isolation of ambient noise, durability and wearing comfort are of prime importance.
The powerful headphone-systems with a frequency response of 5 – 30.000 Hz, provide a perfectly balanced sound characteristic. The sound insulating housing and soft-skin ear pads cause superb isolation from ambient noise and the new pivoting gooseneck microphone boom makes sure the dynamic microphone can always be optimally adjusted into any required position. The pivoting microphone boom can be used at left or right side or can be moved into standby (upper) position.
The dynamic microphone with hyper-cardioid polar pattern guarantees an extremely high gain-before-feedback and noise cancellation. Both cables, in the headband and in the gooseneck microphone boom are covered to avoid damage during usage. The single-sided cable is available with different connectors which allow all necessary connections.
Beyerdynamic DT790 Features
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- High-quality dynamic hypercardioid microphone with very high gain-before-feedback
- Pivotable, flexible gooseneck for optimal positioning
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided cable
- Available with optional Limiter
- Available with 4-Pin XLR-Female socket
- Neutrik Connectors
- Closed headphone
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Softskin, circumaural ear pads
- Operating principle: closed
- Transmission type: wired
- Remote: without remote
- Nominal impedance headphones: 80 ohms
- Weight headphones without cable: 470 g
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 30.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 100 db
- Sound coupling to the ear: circumaural (around the ear)
- Ean: 4010118488757
- Polar pattern for microphone: hypercardioid
- Transducer type for microphone: dynamic - hypercardioid
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Beyerdynamic SKU SBEYDT790 Model 488755 GTIN 04010118497896 Single or Pair N/A
£86.40 (inc. vat) £72.00 (ex. vat)
£147.00 (inc. vat) £122.50 (ex. vat)
This product is now discontinued
Contact us to discuss sourcing this or a similar product.
£62.40 (inc. vat) £52.00 (ex. vat)