The TGX45.09 is a head or neck worn lavalier microphone perfect for musicians and dancers. The TG-X 45 will interface with all beyerdynamic wireless systems to provide a low profile neck worn microphone for aerobics instructors, theatre use and stage musicals. Its cardioid polar pattern allows a high gain before feedback, essential when high levels of foldback are used on stage. The TG-X 45 features a rugged yet adjustable neckband and flexible ear bows that can be shaped for personal comfort with a secure fit. The TG-X 45 is also suited for people who wear glasses.
- Transducer type: condenser (back-electret)
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40 - 17,000 Hz (close miking)
- Open circuit voltage: approx. 6 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
- Load impedance: ≥ 1 kΩ Max.
- SPL at f = 1 kHz, k = 1%, R = 1 kΩ: 132 dB S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Beyerdynamic SKU SBEYTGX4509 Model TGX45.09 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A