Avid - Pace iLok 3
The third generation iLok is smaller, faster and can hold three times as many licenses as its predecessor. The iLok 3 is fully compatible with all software made for the second generation iLok but is much less prone to damage due to its metal casing and slim body. The iLok is a USB device that holds your licenses for iLok-enabled software.
Publishers use the iLok to provide secure protection for their software to reduce pirated versions. When you run the publishers iLok-enabled software, it looks for the software license on your attached iLok before it will allow you to use it.
iLok 3 is backward-compatible. You can move you licenses from an Original iLok or iLok 2 to your iLok 3 using Move Licenses Utility (subject to software publisher restrictions).
- You can authorise your software anywhere it is installed. At home, work, or at a remote location, you can keep your software licenses with you, not on your computer.
- Store your Mac and Windows iLok-enabled software licenses all on a single iLok. A Third Generation iLok can hold over 1500 licenses.
- Your licenses are on the safest, most secure solution: the iLok. With Zero Downtime™ protection available, you've got 24/7 peace of mind.
- Blue LED indicator light
- Security Loop
- For Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.7 or above
- For Windows: (32-bit & 64-bit): Windows 7 or above
- Size: 1.5” x 0.5” (It fits into any standard USB port)
- Serial Number: Etched
- Finish: One piece extruded aluminium frame
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Avid SKU SPACILOK3 Model 100273059 GTIN 00858823002028 Single or Pair N/A