DB25-XLR M+F AES/EBU DigiSnake
The DB25-XLR M+F DigiSnake is a 4-foot loom with 4 male and 4 female XLR connectors to DB25.
- DB25 to 4 XLR male and 4 XLR female.
- Below 192 KHz, AES/EBU carries 2 channels per line, so this snake transmits 8 out and 8 in via the 8 XLR connectors.
- At 192kHz sample rate, the 192 I/O is using dual wire transmission. This means the AES snake transmits 4 out and 4 in at 192 kHz. In this case, the connector labelled "output 1&2" is output 1, "output 3&4" is output 2, and so forth.
- The 4 XLRF wire jackets are yellow; the 4 XLRM jackets are black, all with appropriate labelling.
- *Product MH080; Length: 4'
- Channels: 8
- Connector 1: XLR male/female
- Connector 2: DB25
- Length: 4'
- Balanced: Yes
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Avid SKU SAVIDSNKDB25XLRM+FAESEB4 Model 9940-30425-00 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A