DB25 to DB25 DigiSnake
The DB25 to DB25 DigiSnake is a 25-foot DB25 to DB25 loom. This loom is typically used for communication between any two standard DB25-equipped devices.
Avid offers an array of quality cabling options to ensure the fidelity of audio signals as they travel between the I/O components of your Pro Tools system. Uniquely designed for Avid gear, DigiSnakes are custom coloured and labelled, feature a lifetime warranty, and are comprised of 110 ohm "digital grade" cable to accommodate either digital or analog signals.
Avid DigiSnakes make connecting your gear a quick, easy process, freeing you to spend your valuable time on your audio projects rather than the wires they travel across.
- DB25 to DB25, standard wiring.
- Sub-D 25-pin male to Sub-D 25-pin male.
- Green jackets on both ends.
- Typically, used for communication between any two standard DB25-equipped devices; For example, PRE out to 192 I/O analog in
- Cannot be used for AES/EBU or TDIF digital dubbing. For TDIF dubbing, use the TDIF DigiSnake. For AES/EBU digital dubbing, use two AES/EBU DigiSnakes, connected end to end (XLR to XLR)
- 25-Feet in length
- Connector 1: DB25 male
- Connector 2: DB25 male
- Length: 25'
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Avid SKU SAVIDSNKDB25DB2525 Model 9940-29652-00 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A