Avalon AD2055 Dual Mono EQ - B-Stock
The Avalon AD2055 combines 100% discrete, pure class A signal amplifiers with state-of- the-art passive and active filter topologies. The AD2055's unique circuitry delivers very high resolution transient detail at the operational extremes of real world equalization demands.
The AD 2055 auto-bias DC servo loop control eliminates the need for all interstage capacitor coupling.
This is a B-Stock item.
Avalon AD2055 Features
- Pure Class A, 100% discrete design
- Smooth musical detail and sonic excellence
- Minimum audio signal path
- Dual mono operation
- Transparent active and passive filter design
- High headroom +30dB Very low noise -94dB
- Fully balanced inputs and outputs
- DC coupled, no transformers in audio path
- Switched frequencies in high and low bands
- Mid bands use X10 frequency for extended range
- Wide bandwidth -3dB 1Hz to 450kHz
- Low distortion less than 0.5% THD and IMD
- All signal routing with sealed silver relays Conductive plastic potentiometers for low noise
- External 150W toroidal power supply 100% discrete power supplies for audio path
- Long lasting, stainless steel hardware
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Avalon SKU SAVA2055B Model AD2055 GTIN NA Single or Pair No
This product is now discontinued
Contact us to discuss sourcing this or a similar product.
£1,554.00 (inc. vat) £1,295.00 (ex. vat)
£1,350.00 (inc. vat) £1,125.00 (ex. vat)
£5,676.00 (inc. vat) £4,730.00 (ex. vat)