Avalon AD 2022
This used Avalon AD2022 is Avalon's fourth generation of fully discrete, symmetrical Pure Class A microphone preamplifiers. The dual mono AD2022 includes the original sonic capabilities and transparency of the M2, M22 and M5 preamplifiers plus several additional features, including selectable microphone source loading for optimized cable/mic matching, improved high-voltage Class A regulated power supplies, two high Z instrument inputs, variable-passive high pass filter, teflon/silver wiring and doubled plated circuit boards for superior low level signal transfer.
This item is USED but in good condition. It has very slight scratches from racking but has barely been used and is very clean. It includes the manual, external power supply and power cable for connecting the hardware.
Avalon AD2022 Features
- Symmetrical Pure Class A design, two channels
- Microphone and hi-Z instrument inputs
- Gain switched 4dB steps plus +/- 3dB fine output trim
- Selectable microphone input impedance matching
- Regulated phantom power supply +48v
- Input polarity phase reverse
- High headroom +36dB input before overload
- Input -20dB pad for high level signals
- Deep, musical sound-stage, transparent amplification
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Avalon SKU SAVA2022USED Model AD2022U GTIN NA