Audio Technica U891RWx
The Audio Technica U891RWx is a cardioid condenser boundary microphone in white designed to deliver easy, flexible control in conference and boardroom installations.
The versatile U891Rx features a touch-sensitive on-off switch that can be set to three modes: press-on/press-off, press to talk, and press to mute. The phantom-powered microphone is equipped with a unique PivotPoint® rotating output connector and an LED status indicator. UniGuard® innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference; interchangeable elements are available in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns; an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone's heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone. The unit's self-contained electronics eliminate the need for an external power module.
Audio Technica U891RWx Features
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- Ultra-quiet electronic switch can be set to any of three operating modes: "touch-on/ touch-off," "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute"
- PivotPoint® rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Small-diameter UniPoint® capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 130 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 4 mA typical
- Weight: 264 g
- Dimensions: 108.0 mm long, 84.0 mm maximum width, 23.0 mm height
- Output Connector: TB3M-type
- Cable: 7.6 m long, 3.2 mm diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDU891RWX Model U891RWX GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A