Audio Technica U857QU
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element with a tightly focused 90º acceptance angle, the Audio Technica U857QU quick-mount gooseneck condenser microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector; it is 19.17" long. Its ultra-flexible, robust gooseneck permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning.
Featuring UniGuard® innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U857QU accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine® line cardioid polar patterns. The phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
Audio Technica U857QU Features
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- UniLine® polar pattern provides narrow 90° acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no 'memory' permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 35 dB (17.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 5.7 oz (161 g)
- Dimensions: 19.17" (487.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74 (18.9 mm) base diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8662 shock mount
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDU857QU Model U857QU GTIN 5055145725603 Single or Pair N/A