Audio Technica U857QL
The 18.94" version of the U857Q, the Audio Technica U857QL cardioid condenser quick-mount gooseneck microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector.
The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard® innovations. It features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine® line cardioid polar patterns. Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
Audio Technica U857QL Features
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no 'memory' permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 5.3 oz (150 g)
- Dimensions: 18.94" (481.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8662 shock mount
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDU857QL Model U857QL GTIN 5055145727003 Single or Pair N/A