Audio Technica PRO35
Designed for sax, toms, brass and percussion, the Audio Technica PRO 35 excels in high SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances. Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance.
The included UniMount clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
Audio Technica Pro 35 Features
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- 6 foot (1.8 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and power module
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Cable: 6.0' (1.8 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8418 UniMount® microphone instrument mount; AT8538 power module; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDPRO35 Model PRO35 GTIN 4961310084325 Single or Pair N/A