Audio Technica PRO 47TL
The Audio Technica PRO47TL is a 15.79" double-gooseneck cardioid condenser microphone with integral power module and 5/8"-27 adapter-mount is ideal for boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications.
Featuring a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone's self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules.
Audio Technica PRO47TL Features
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Quiet, fixed-placement, long-life gooseneck
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting stud
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Overall length of 15.79" (401.0 mm)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 2.4 oz (67 g)
- Dimensions: 15.79" (401.0 mm) long, 0.47" (12.0 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long, permanently attached
- Accessories: AT8146 windscreen; AT8425 5/8"-27 threaded mounting stud
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDPRO47TL Model PRO47TL GTIN 5055145719657 Single or Pair N/A