Audio Technica PRO44
With its half space unidirectional polar pattern, low profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the Audio Technica PRO 44 is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other installed sound uses. This versatile boundary mic's self contained electronics eliminate the need for external power modules. The PRO44 is equipped with a wide range condenser element with low mass diaphragm for superior performance.
Audio Technica PRO 44 Features
- Low profile for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Rugged design and construction
- 25 foot (7.6 m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -25 dB (56.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 2.4 oz (67 g)
- Dimensions: 2.87" (73.0 mm) maximum width, 3.56" (90.5 mm) maximum length, 0.59" (15.0 mm) height
- Output Connector: TB3M-type
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDPRO44 Model PRO44 GTIN 5055145719619 Single or Pair N/A