Audio Technica MT830R
Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in loose clothing or in the hair, the Audio Technica MT830R provides high intelligibility for lecturers, stage/TV performers and singers. The mic's wide-range capability ensures clean, accurate reproduction. It operates on phantom power only.
Audio Technica MT830R Features
- Small size provides excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup
- High intelligibility for lecturers, stage/TV performers and singers
- Wide-range capability ensures clean, accurate reproduction
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 131 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 107 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.5 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F output connector
- Accessories: AT8533 power module; clothing clip; windscreens
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDMT830R Model MT830R GTIN 5055145718742 Single or Pair N/A