Audio Technica MB1K
A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output Audio Technica MB 1k is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone.
It features Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
Audio Technica MB1K Features
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Element: Neodymium Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 80-12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Switch: MagnaLock™ on/off
- Weight: 11.9 oz (337 g)
- Dimensions: 7.27" (184.7 mm) long, 2.19" (55.6 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDMB1K Model MB1K GTIN 5055145718599