The Audio Technica ATW1661P is designed for both the performance and contractor markets. The 1600 series offers an affordable UHF solution with a choice of handheld or body pack transmitters. This system includes the Audio Technica ATW-1661 UniPak transmitter system, Audio Technica ATW-R160 receiver and the Audio Technica AT828cW minature cardoid condenser mic.
The ATW-R160 receiver is a robust 1/2 rack metal unit featuring independent diversity switching, frequency scannning function across 16 pre-selected channels (accessed by a rotary switch on the transmitters) and rackmount adapters as standard.
The versatile ATW-T161 UniPak body-pack transmitter has both low- and high-impedance inputs plus a bias connection, for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones, as well as Hi-Z instrument pickups. The Sub-Miniature Omni-Directional Lavalier Microphone with Locking 4-Pin Connector for Locking 4-Pin Connector
Transmitters in the 1600 Series use two 1.5V AA batteries for economical operation and wide availability. Tone squelch system in the ATW-R160 receiver opens only when a 1600 Series transmitter is detected, reducing the possibility of interference. As a result, 1600 Series transmitters and receivers must be used together and should not be used with components from other Audio-Technica wireless systems, or with those of other manufacturers.
Please note that in multiple-system applications there must be a transmitter-receiver combination set to a separate frequency for each input desired (only one transmitter for each receiver). Due to the wireless frequencies being within UHF TV frequency bands, only certain operating frequencies may be useable in a particular geographic area.
Audio Technica ATW1661P Features
- Professional yet affordable, frequency-agile true diversity UHF Wireless System configured with a lavalier/lapel microphone
- 16 selectable UHF channels on F Band: 840.125 to 864.375 MHz
- Automatic frequency scanning
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4 inch output connectors
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDATW1661P1 Model ATW-1661P1 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A