Audio Technica ATW-1312
The Audio-Technica ATW-1312 rack-mountable digital wireless system is so simple to use, so dependable and so automatic that you'll never have to think about it. Set it up anywhere, turn it on and its good to go.
Like the rest of the range System 10, the System 10 Pro works in 24-bit / 48 kHz, and allows easy use while ensuring clear and natural sound quality. The system offers three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference. The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimize immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
Audio Technica ATW-1312 Features
- 2.4 GHz 24-bit / 48kHz Digital wireless system
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Offers 3 levels of diversity (frequency, time and space) to ensure communication without interference
- Rack mountable metal chassis (rack mount kit included)
- Extractable ATW-RU13 receiver can also be deployed at up to 100m from the chassis via an Ethernet cable
- Possibility of extractable 2 receivers per chassis
- Users can pair each receiver with up to 10 transmitters
- Delivers high-fidelity audio quality over the whole frequency band (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDATW1312 Model ATW-1312 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£635.58 (inc. vat) £529.65 (ex. vat)