Audio Technica ATM73A
The Audio Technica ATM73A is a headworn cardioid condenser microphone which comes with a belt-mounted power module which can be powered by battery or phantom power.
The ATM73A is ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation. The ATM73a features a comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup. Its belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power.
Audio Technica ATM73A Features
- Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation
- Comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup
- Belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: PHANTOM: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa BATTERY: -56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: PHANTOM: 200 ohms BATTERY: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: PHANTOM: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. BATTERY: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: PHANTOM: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL BATTERY: 97 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 59 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Cable: 4.6' (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8531 power module; AT8128 windscreen; AT8125 windscreen; battery
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDATM73A Model ATM73A GTIN 5055145717516