Audio Technica ATM450
The Audio Technica ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off.
The ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations.
The microphone's extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Audio Technica ATM450 Features
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 152 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Weight: 98 g (3.5 oz)
- Dimensions: 126.9 mm (5.00") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDATM450 Model ATM450 GTIN 4961310089016 Single or Pair N/A