Audio Technica ATH-D40
With their bass-enhanced frequency response, the Audio Technica ATH-D40's premium professional studiophones are ideal for use with drums, bass and other low-frequency sound sources. Superior components provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of sound.
Exterior design features include sturdy strain-relief cable and comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180º to permit one-ear monitoring. The studiophones utilize 40-millimeter drives with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for lowest mass. The ATH-D40fs is equipped with an 11-foot cable terminated in a standard ¼-inch connector. This field-serviceable model allows elements, cables, and earpads to be replaced in the field if needed.
Audio Technica ATH-D40 Features
- Enhanced bass response for low-frequency sound sources
- Field-replaceable cables, drivers and ear pads
- 1,600 mW of power handling, high SPL capability
- 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 20 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input: 1,600 mW at - kHz
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Impedance: 66 ohms
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g) without cable
- Cable: 11' (3.4 m); OFC litz wire, left-side exit
- Connector: 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone plug
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDATHD40 Model ATHD40 GTIN 5055145717325 Single or Pair N/A