Audio Technica AT8801
The AT8801 provides 48v phantom power for a single microphone. It is a line-powered device that allows the use of remote-powered microphones with systems that do not supply phantom power.
- Highly regulated power supply provides a constant voltage source, even with a heavily loaded input
- The regulator IC is internally protected to prevent overheating even if shorted
- The rugged steel case is finished in enamel and provides shielding from electrostatic interference
- Includes a plug-in power module that attaches to the electronics module with a 6inch cable
Audio Technica AT8801 Features
- Number of Channels - 1
- Regulated Output Voltage: 48v 2V DC
- Short Circuit Output Current: 14 mA
- Residual Output Noise - -71 dBV
- Frequency Response - 10-25,000 Hz
- AC Input - AT8801: 100-120V AC, 50-60 Hz, 2 W max.
- AT8801/EU: 230V AC, 50 Hz, 2 W max. AT8801/UK: 240V AC, 50 Hz, 2 W max.
- External Power Supply - AT8801: UL and CSA-approved AC power module with 6 foot (1.8 m) cable.
- AT8801/EU: CE and TUV-approved AC power module with 6 foot (1.8 m) cable. Input: Two 4 mm dia. pins, 19 mm apart (CEE 7/16 Europlug). AT8801/UK: CE and TUV-approved AC power module with 6 foot (1.8 m) cable. Input: Three-pin BS 1363 connector for UK/Ireland.
- Dimensions - 5.12inch (130.0 mm) W x 2.36inch (60.0 mm) D x 1.73inch (44.0 mm) H typical
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDAT8801 Model AT8801 GTIN 5055145717080