Audio Technica AT8035 microphone with BPZ-M Soft Zep system (310mm long)
The length (14.53") of the Audio Technica AT8035 Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses. The microphone is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Suited for both boom & handheld use, it provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, featuring excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic and switchable low-frequency roll-off. It operates on battery or phantom power.
The Soft-Zep is lightweight, robust and simple to use and has a permanently mounted high quality fur windcover around an open cell foam core and a very comfortable hand grip made from Kraton rubber with soft gel inserts. A thread in the base of the handle allows a boom pole to be attached. The rubber handle can be easily removed and a microphone cable (not included) can be threaded through the handle so it is out of the way. For ease of use, the microphone is simply inserted into the rear of the Soft-Zep in the same way as a "Windshield"
*Does not include mic stand and cable pictured.
Audio Technica AT8035 Features
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Length is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: -38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Battery: 39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 250 ohms Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: Phantom: 110 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL Battery: 98 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 72 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 170 g (6.0 oz)
- Dimensions: 369.0 mm (14.53") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8132 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDAT8035Z Model AT8035Z GTIN 5055145743515 Single or Pair No