Audified MixChecker Plug-In
The Audified MixChecker is a DAW plug-in that allows you to monitor your mix via different platforms like the car stereo, fm radio speaker, in-ear headphone and more all in your daw saving you house o bouncing and tweaking for each scenario. MixChecker functions are divided into two sections. The Simulation offers acoustic models of several consumer devices and classic reference monitors. Pressing a single button will turn your monitors into the selected device. Not all studio monitors deliver flat frequency response.
Therefore, we also added the Compensation section. It will allow you to tell MixChecker, you are using average 5" or 8" speakers or headphones.That will change the resulting sound accordingly. The Bypass button turns all processing off. When illuminated, only the clean signal comes through MixChecker. Audified measured the frequency responses and behaviour of all the devices listed in MixChecker in laboratory conditions to create their true and faithful models that you can rely on.
- Simulations of average/standard consumer commercial devices
- Compensation for smaller monitors
- Hear what your audience will hear
- Instant check - instant corrections
- No more extra exports
- Enormous amount of time saved
- Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.13
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, AU 32b, AU 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
- Windows 7 - Windows 10
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audified SKU SAUFMIXCHE Model AudifiedMixChecker GTIN NA