This used pair of ATC SCM50ASL monitors are in great condition and have been fully tested and perform as expected. The finish black ash finish has very little signs of use and will look the part in any studio or home. The ATC SCM50 ASL are high-end three-way active speakers designed to perform at their best in recording studios or at home when used with the finest quality hi-fi equipment.
Each drive unit in the active model has its own dedicated and individually matched MOS-FET amplifier, while the 234mm/9″ bass driver incorporates ATC’s unique Super Linear Magnet technology. The active crossover network consists of a wide band-width, electronically balanced input stage with high common mode rejection and very low distortion.
Like the HF, mid and bass drivers, all electronics are designed and manufactured in-house to create a no-compromise active system. In passive form, the SCM50 SL provides broad and symmetrical dispersion, excellent amplitude and phase characteristics throughout the frequency range.
- Drivers: HF 25mm Mid 75mm LF 234mm Super Linear
- Amplitude Linearity ±2dB: 70Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Response -6dB: 38Hz & 25kHz
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max continuous SPL @1m: 112dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
- Input Connector: XLR
- Input Sensitivity:1V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms balanced XLR
- Amplifier Output: HF 50 Watts RMS MF 100 Watts RMS LF 200 Watts RMS
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction (amplifiers)
- Power Requirements: Voltage: 100, 115, 230 (factory set)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: Nominal 90 Watts, Driven 350 Watts
- Cabinet Dimensions(HxWxD): 717 x 304 x 480mm including amps (stands add 250mm to height)
- Weight: 48.9kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ATC SKU SATCSCM50ASLU Model SCM50ASL GTIN NA