ATC P4-S Monoblock Power Amp
The ATC P4 Monoblock Power Amplifier features a 4-way mono design totalling 1300W of Class AB power. The P4 features only the finest components and a variety of protection such as Soft limiting driver protection and a triple cooling fan system to make sure the amp stays cool in use.
ATC P4-S Features:
- 4-way mono-block design.
- ATC “Grounded Source Topology”.
- 1300W Class AB total output.
- 4th order active crossovers with phase correction.
- Soft limiting driver protection.
- Triple fan cooling.
- 6 year warranty.
ATC P4-S Specifications:
- Output Power: HF 200W into 6Ω, Mid 300W into 16Ω, LF 400W x 2 into 8Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 2V
- Input Inpedance: 10kΩ
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 20 kHz ±0.1dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than 105dB
- Crosstalk: Better than 90dB
- Power Requirements: 100, 115, 230 Volts (region dependant 50/60Hz factory set)
- Dimensions: 19˝ Rack Mounting 5U high (222mm / 8.7˝), Overall Depth 538mm (21.2″), Front Panel and Handles 71mm (2.8˝), Rear Handles 40mm (1.6˝),
- Amplifier Body 427mm (16.8˝ )
- Weight: 40kg approx.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ATC SKU SATCP4S Model P4-S GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A