Atacama Nexus 10i
The Atacama Nexus 10i is a pair of professional entry level monitor stands that is fitted with rubber pad that provide extra cushioning for your studio monitors. The top plate is manufactured from 4mm thick steel plate and carpet spikes are supplied as standard. All models have identical top and base plates. The complete stand is manufactured from heavy gauge steel and the assembly is made using upgraded high tensile fixings to maintain optimum rigidity. For improved performance, the centre column is designed to be mass loaded with Atabites.
The new Atacama Nexus i Series features isolation gel pads that are designed to sit between your speakers and the speaker stands top plate. The pads are manufactured from polyurethane elastomer which, as well as providing a non-slip and non-scratch surface give excellent sound and vibration resistance, they will isolate the speakers from the stand and enhance the sonic performance.
- Part of the award winning Nexus range of speaker stands
- Cable management within column to keep speaker wires concealed
- Carpet spikes included
- Made from heavy gauge steel
- Includes acoustic isolation gel pads
- Central column can be filled with Atabites mass loading material from Atacama
- Height: 1000mm (39.4")
- Top Plate: Width 145mm (5.7") x Depth 180mm (7.1")
- Base Plate: Width 250mm (9.8") x Depth 300mm (11.8")
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Atacama SKU SATANEX10 Model MEXUS10I-PAIR GTIN NA Single or Pair No