Aston Origin Bundle
This Aston Origin Bundle contains the Aston Origin microphone, shock-mount, Halo shadow reflection filter, stand, Audio Technica ATH-M30X Headphones and 5M klotz & Neutrik XLR cable. This kit gives you everything you need to start recording vocal, ADR and voice-overs. The Origin microphone is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilising a one inch (1″) gold evaporated capsule. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer-less circuitry using only the best components.
The Aston Halo Shadow is a microphone screen has been designed to address the shortcomings of other ‘reflection filter’. This beautifully designed microphone screen is low weight with little audio coloration. Designed, engineered and tested in the UK, the Halo combines modern advances in material technology and production, cutting edge patented manufacturing processes and rigorous acoustic testing to bring you the ultimate in portable acoustic devices.
The Aston Rycote Shockmount is a mount which makes use of Rycote’s patented vibration-resistant Lyre mount. The W-shaped Lyres are placed around a central mounting ring with a single fixing point specifically designed for the Aston Spirit and Origin mics, allowing for quick and easy mounting.
The Audio Technica ATH-M30x are professional monitor headphones designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing. The ATH-M30x offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording. The ATH-M30x combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations.
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kΩ: 23mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 127dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94 dB SPL): 76dB A-Weighted
- Pad Switch: -10dB/0d
- Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
- Power: 48 Volt Phantom power (+/- 4 Volts) is required for operation
K&M 25400 Stand
- Base diameter: 660mm
- Boom arm: One-piece design
- Boom arm clamping: Locking knob
- Boom arm length: 680 mm
- Height: From 890 to 1,600 mm
- Height adjustment: Clutch
- Leg construction: U-profile legs snap into socket
- Material: Steel
- Product Category: Baseline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Size when folded: 870 x 80 x 95 mm
- Special features: Boom arm non-detachable
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Type: Black
- Weight: 1.84 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aston Microphones SKU SASTORIGINBUN Model ASTORIGINBUN GTIN NA Single or Pair No
£299.00 (inc. vat) £249.17 (ex. vat)
£59.00 (inc. vat) £49.17 (ex. vat)
£799.00 (inc. vat) £665.83 (ex. vat)
£230.40 (inc. vat) £192.00 (ex. vat)
£219.00 (inc. vat) £182.50 (ex. vat)
£637.00 (inc. vat) £530.83 (ex. vat)