The Headphone Tap is an alternative to stage monitor, this little floor box sends a feed to your headphones so you don’t have worry about setting up huge monitors to be able to hear your personalized mix. This unit includes an input to connect the PA or monitor amplifier and an output to connect to the headphones of your choice so you can decided how much of the room you want to naturally hear.
A volume control regulates the headphone level and the headphones are well protected by the tap's internal resistors. It also supports the amplifier from having load impedance that is too low while powering tap units, or the speaker system. The HeadTAP also performs well with a stereo headphone amplifier used for recording when extra headphones are needed.
- Input Level Stereo/mono input selector button
- Output Jack Dual 1/4 in stereo/mono headphone jacks
- Instrument Input Dual parallel 1/4" stereo/mono input jacks
- Dimensions 3.75x2.875x1.5 inches (95mm x 74mm x 40mm)
- Weight 0.7lb (317g)
- Power Requirements Passive
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ART SKU SARTHEADTAP Model HEADTAP GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A