Apogee Symphony I/O MkII ProTools HD CHASSIS ONLY
The Apogee Symphony I/O MkII ProTools HD CHASSIS ONLY is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s newest flagship AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
This Apogee Symphony I/O MkII comes configured with ProTools HD connectivity but with no I/O modules installed. I/O modules will need to be purchased seperately.
Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt Features:
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid® connectivity*
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Option card slot for future platform flexibility
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Apogee SKU SAPOSYMPTCHASSISONLY Model APO0025 GTIN 805676301785