Apogee Symphony Thunderbridge
The Apogee Symphony Thunderbridge is designed to add high performance Thunderbolt connectivity to the Apogee Symphony I/O. The Apogee Symphony 64 Thunderbridge can extend the life of your Legacy Apogee products by adding the extremely fast thunderbolt connection for lower latency at higher sample rates.
Apogee Symphony 64 Thunderbridge Features:
- Connects up to 64 channels of Apogee I/O to any Thunderbolt-equipped Mac
- Operates at sample rates from 44.1-192kHz
- Compatible with Symphony I/O and X-Symphony-equipped Rosetta 800, 200, AD16X, and DA16X.
- Latency = 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer
- Two Thunderbolt ports for connecting additional devices
- Two PC-32 ports for connection to Apogee interfaces
- Word Clock Out
- DC Input - 12V DC 30W (power supply included)
- Status LED to indicate whether or not the device has been configured properly
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Apogee SKU SAPOSYMTHUNDERBRIDGE Model APO0030 GTIN 805676350394 Single or Pair N/A