Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt
The all new Apogee Ensemble is the first Thunderbolt 2 audio interface to offer superior sound quality, the lowest latency performance and the most comprehensive studio functionality all in one box. Ensemble includes 8 Advanced Stepped Gain™ mic preamps, monitor controller functionality including talkback, front panel Guitar I/O, two headphone outputs and digital connectivity for a total of 30 x 34 I/O.
Blending acclaimed innovations, groundbreaking new features and an effortless user interface, Ensemble empowers you to capture inspiration
when creative lightning strikes.
From 17th April until 30th June 2018, purchase an Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt or Element 88
and get a Free Apogee Control Hardware Remote. READ MORE
Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt Features
- 8 Mic preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit
- Thunderbolt connectivity for ultra-low latency (1.1ms round trip with Logic Pro X)
- Front panel Guitar I/O with Class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs
- Talkback functionality with built-in mic and control button
- 2 PurePower headphone outputs
- 10 separately assignable analog inputs
- 16 analog outputs of premium Apogee conversion
- Core Audio optimized DMA engine frees up Mac CPU for plugins and software instruments
- Computer Connectivity: Thunderbolt 2
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O: 30 x 34
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 4 x XLR/TRS Combo, 2 x 1/4" ( Balanced Inserts), 4 x XLR (Mic/Line), 2 x 1/4" (Guitar/Instrument)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (Monitor), 8 x DB-25, 2 x 1/4" (Headphones), 2 x 1/4" (Guitar/Instrument)
- Digital Inputs: 2 x ADATF (Optical), 1 x S/PDIF (Coax)
- Digital Outputs: 2 x ADAT (Optical), 1 x S/PDIF (Coax)
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Clock I/O: 1 x BNC (In), 1 x BNC (Out)
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Depth: 12.125"
- Width: 19"
- Height: 1.73"
- Weight: 11.15 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Apogee SKU SAPOENSEMBLE Model ENSEMBLE-TB GTIN 0805676301341 Single or Pair N/A