The API 3124MV is a professional 4 channel mic preamp with stereo mixer, it has been designed with professional engineering in mind. Unlike the 3124V, the 3124MV has an additional audio mixer with a transformer balanced output.
The unit provides up to 65dB of gain and the Hi-Z front panel goes directly into the op-amp, allowing any low level inputs such as a guitar or bass to be amplified without a matching transformer or D.I box.
- Classic API Circuit Design
- Uses API 2520 Op Amps
- Variable Output Level Control
- 3:1 Output Transformer Tap Selection
- Four female XLR mic inputs
- Four front panel 1/4" Hi Z instrument inputs
- Front panel polarity switches
- Front panel -20dB pad switches
- Front panel mic/instrument switches
- Front panel 48V power switches
- Input Impedance: 1500 Ohms Mic, 470 K Ohms Un-Balanced, HI-Z in
- Output Impedance: Less than 75 Ohms Channel Outputs
- Nominal Levels: XLR Channel Output +4 dBu
- Stereo Output Level:
- Unbalanced: nominal -2
- Balanced: +4
- Frequency Response: +0, -5, 10 Hz to 20 kHz (-.5 at 10 Hz)
- Noise EIN: -129 Mic, -125 Un-Bal. Actual
- Measured Noise: Better than -91 dBm / below Nominal +4.
- Distortion: All Outputs at +4 out, .03%, at +22, .09% Max
- Gain Range:
- 150 Ohms Input 10 dB Min., 65 dB Max (inc. PAD).
- Un-Bal. Input 14 dB Min., 50 dB Max
- VU Meter: Calibrated for XLR Outputs, OVU=+4 dBu, (-12, -6, -3, 0, +3, +6, +18)
- PAD (20 dB)
- POL (polarity)
- MIC (mic/un-bal)
- Power Consumption, Quiescent: 19.2 Watts
- Size: 19" X 1.75" (1U) X 10.5" Deep
- Weight: 11.54 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer API SKU SAPI3124MV Model API-3124MV-DISCRETE-4 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£2,299.00 (inc. vat) £1,915.83 (ex. vat)
£2,100.00 (inc. vat) £1,750.00 (ex. vat)
£3,297.60 (inc. vat) £2,748.00 (ex. vat)
£2,847.00 (inc. vat) £2,372.50 (ex. vat)