Antelope Audio Zen Tour
The Antelope Audio Zen Tour is a 32-channel Thunderbolt and USB desktop audio interface. Featuring four combo analog inputs for mic/line, four ¼” jack inputs instrument, 16 analog outs (2 monitors, 8 dSub, two stereo headphone, two mono ReAmps), two ADAT ins and outs, plus S/PDIF I/O, the Zen Tour is an ideal interface for your pro studio or location rig. The Zen Tour's svelte chassis includes a fast, user-friendly control set, complete with touchscreen display, talkback, and large volume knob.
Antelope Audio's Zen Tour sports onboard DSP that includes Antelope's guitar amp and cabinet simulations, along with new Vintage EQ and compression models. At Sweetwater, Antelope Audio products command respect - and as always, the company's exceptional mic preamps and audio conversion are your guarantee of superior audio quality at low latency. You can control the Zen Tour remotely from any computer on the same network, or via iOS/Android tablet/phone apps.
Antelope Audio Zen Tour Features
- 4 guitar/line inputs; 4 mic preamps
- 2 stereo monitor outputs with A/B switching
- 2 ADAT ins/outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- 2 headphone outputs
- 2 ReAmp outputs
- Onboard DSP effects and amp/cab simulations
- Thunderbolt/USB connectivity
- Remote Apps for Mac/PC and iOS/Android
- Computer Connectivity: Thunderbolt, USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Analog Inputs: 4 x XLR-1/4" combo, 4 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" (2 stereo monitor), 2 x 1/4" (reamp out)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF, 2 x ADAT
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF, 2 x ADAT
- Number of Preamps: 4 x mic, 4 x instrument/line
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- Manufacturer Part Number: Zen Tour
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Antelope Audio SKU SANSZENTOUR Model ZenTour GTIN 0853744004373 Single or Pair No