Antelope Audio LiveClock - 192 kHz Live Master Clock
The Antelope Audio LiveClock is a portable audio master clock that is uniquely small making it a perfect addition to any location recording setup. Encased in a well designed aluminum case with a lockable touch screen, it fits perfectly into a FOH console dog house. With the additional rack ears it takes up 1U space on you rack unit making it a easy to transport and safely stored. This clock is perfectly suited for any live sound set up giving you the signature Antelope sound on the go.
The competitive price and elegantly small footprint make LiveClock the perfect choice for any location recordists, home studio producers or traveling artists, dedicated to achieving the optimum sound quality everywhere they go. The LiveClock utilises the same clocking technology, therefore sounds as amazing as the legendary Trinity and Antelope's latest OCX HD master clock.
LiveClock supports up to 192 kHz sample rate, distributed via four World Clock outputs on BNC and two pairs of AES/EBU and S/PDIF outputs. The unit allows simultaneous clocking of multiple devices, providing the perfect synchronisation of either a large live rig or a contemporary studio set up. A 10 MHz input for connection with Antelope's 10MX or 10M offers even greater stability and sound quality.
The new LiveClock is easy to configure via the sleek touch buttons. The convenient 'Panel Lock' function prevents from sampling rate changes during a session or live show. All aspects of the device are easily operated via the OS X and Windows compatible software control panel.
For over a decade now Antelope Audio has been dominating the market of studio master clocks, providing the most accurate clocking with our signature analog-like sound. The last few years Antelope's synchronising technology proved to be also extremely beneficial to the live show environment. Clocking the front-of-house (FOH) mixer and monitoring rig brought exceptional sound quality to both audience and musicians. A distinctive stereo image, precise detail and authentic sonic representation are among the main benefits usually associated with Antelope's clocking.
- 64-Bit Acoustically Focused Clocking - Antelope Audio's legendary jitter management algorithm.
- Multiple Outputs - 192 kHz sample rate, 4 Word Clock outputs on BNC and two pairs on AES/EBU & S/PDIF
- Elegant Portable Design - Add LiveClock to your rack or fit it in your FOH console dog house. Flawless clocking on the go
In The Box
- Power Supply Unit
- USB Cable
- Rack Mount Kit
- Dog House Mount Kit
- Fasteners Set
- Assembly Instructions
- Cleaning Cloth
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
- Atomic Clock Inputs: 10 MHz Sinusoidal, BNC, 75 Ohm, 1Vpp typical
- Inputs: 1x Word Clock up to 192kHz, 1x Atomic Input
- Word Clock Specs: TTL Level, 75 Ohm Output Impedance
- 4x Word Clock Outputs up to 192 kHz
- 2x AES/EBU Outputs up to 192 kHz
- 2x S/PDIF Outputs up to 192 kHz
- Power Supply: DC Universal Input 12 – 18V
- Clocking System
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Power Consumption: 6W max.
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C/ 32 – 122°F
- Dimensions (device only)
- Width: 190 mm / 7,48“
- Height: 46,8 mm / 1,84“
- Depth: 134,8 mm / 5,30”
- Clocking Stability: <+/-0.02 ppm, oven controlled at at 64.5ºC/ 148.1ºF
- Clock Aging:
- < 1 ppm per year
- Clock Calibration: <+/-0.001 ppm
- Sample Rates: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 (kHz)
- USB: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Type B, only for control
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Antelope Audio SKU SANSLIVECLOCK Model LiveClock GTIN NA
£3,466.80 (inc. vat) £2,889.00 (ex. vat)
£1,618.80 (inc. vat) £1,349.00 (ex. vat)
£1,105.00 (inc. vat) £920.83 (ex. vat)
£6,748.99 (inc. vat) £5,624.16 (ex. vat)