The Antelope Audio Isochrone Trinity is a professional master clock that stands out from any other. With dedicated well designed functions and controls, Trinity is sounds amazing and is the most versatile Master Clock available anywhere. Installed in some of the most prominent audio and post production facilities around the globe, Trinity is in the roots of great percentage of the contemporary music and movie productions. Trinity is also an integral component of some of the largest live concerts and events nowadays.
Powered by an ultra stable oven controlled crystal oscillator, Trinity’s completely redesigned timing engine with 4th generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking provides supremely low jitter and high stability, with distinct sonic advantages that are immediately apparent.
An atomic input makes it a perfect match for the 10M Atomic Clock, while user re-calibration and dual redundant power supply will keep the unit running smoothly and prevent costly downtime.
- Basic sampling rates (kHz): 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384
- Stability: < +/-0.02ppm @ 64.5°C
- Generators: 9 Independent and simultaneous: 3 audio, 3 HD, 3 SD
- Atomic Clock Input: 10MHz@1Vpp, BNC
- Dimensions (Approx): 482 mm (W) × 89 mm (H) × 203 mm (D)
- HD Video 6xBNC @75Ω
- SD 1 – BNC @75Ω fixed for NTSC video standard. Black Burst
- SD 2 – BNC @75Ω fixed for PAL video standard. Black Burst
- SD 3 – BNC @75Ω PAL 24/NTSC 30 selectable.Composite Sync
- SD 4 – BNC @75Ω PAL 48/PAL 47.95 selectable. Composite Sync
- Wordclock – 16 BNC, 3Vpp @ 75Ω
- AES/EBU – 4 XLR @ 110Ω
- S/PDIF – 4 RCA @ 75Ω
- Universal video input on BNC.
- Recognises all video formats automatically
- 2 selectable Word Clock on BNC 32kHz – 384kHz
- 1 AES/EBU on XLR. 32kHz – 192kHz @110Ω terminated
- 1 S/PDIF on RCA. 32kHz – 192kHz @75Ω terminated
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Antelope Audio SKU SANSISOTRINITY Model SANSISOTRINITY GTIN NA
£1,618.80 (inc. vat) £1,349.00 (ex. vat)
£1,284.00 (inc. vat) £1,070.00 (ex. vat)
£1,105.00 (inc. vat) £920.83 (ex. vat)
£1,455.00 (inc. vat) £1,212.50 (ex. vat)