Antelope Audio Goliath
The Antelope Audio Goliath Thunderbolt/USB/MADI multichannel studio interface is a beast. Designed to be a complete interface for modern studios and live rigs, Goliath is packed with cutting-edge features and generous connectivity. Equipped with 16 mic preamps and 36 x 32 analog I/O, Goliath gives you the flexibility of multiple digital formats (AES, MADI, S/PDIF, and ADAT), four line/instrument inputs, two headphone outputs, two ReAmp outs, and stereo monitor outputs. Goliath also handles up to 64 channels of audio over Thunderbolt - ideal for mating with an Orion32 via MADI.
Great-sounding onboard DSP and ReAmp outputs
Under the hood, Goliath is spec'd with onboard DSP that includes Antelope's superb guitar amp and cabinet simulations, along with new Vintage EQ and compression models. This arrangement works in tandem with the two front-panel ReAmp outputs, which are logically situated next to four guitar/instrument inputs.
Massive functionality, stellar audio quality
Combining massive functionality and stellar audio quality, Goliath is an ideal choice for your studio or live recording rig. Antelope's 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter-management technology, found in top mastering facilities worldwide, delivers the most analog-sounding audio conversion we've heard here at Sweetwater. You can control the Goliath remotely from any computer on the same network, or via iOS/Android tablet/phone apps.
Weapons-grade build quality
As with all Antelope gear, the company's usual weapons-grade build quality is evident throughout Goliath's sexy rackmount chassis, and everything is arranged cleanly and intuitively. There is a zen-like balance to the design. Goliath's informative high-tech touchscreen display, for example, is nicely complemented with a sizable, high-touch volume knob.
Antelope Audio Goliath Features
- 36 analog inputs; 32 analog outputs
- 16 mic preamps
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Crystal Clocking
- Touchscreen display
- 16 AES ins/outs
- 2 MADI ins/outs
- 2 ADAT ins/outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- Onboard DSP effects and amp/cab simulations
- 2 Headphone outputs
- 2 ReAmp outputs
- Thunderbolt/USB connectivity
- Remote apps for Mac and PC
- Computer Connectivity: Thunderbolt, USB
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Analog Inputs: 16 x XLR-1/4" combo, 2 x DB25, 4 x 1/4" (instrument DI)
- Analog Outputs: 3 x DB25, 2 x 1/4" (monitor), 2 x 1/4" (inserts), 2 x 1/4" (reamp out)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF, 2 x ADAT Toslink, 2 x MADI Optical, 2 x DB25 AES/EBU
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF, 2 x ADAT Toslink, 2 x MADI Optical, 2 x DB25 AES/EBU
- Number of Preamps: 16
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Clock I/O: 1 x word clock in, 1 x atomic clock in, 2 x word clock out
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- Manufacturer Part Number: Goliath
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Antelope Audio SKU SANSGOLIATH Model GOLIATH GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A