Antelope Audio Audiophile 10M - Rubidium Atomic Clock
The Audiophile 10M Atomic Clock is an upgraded version of Antelope’s Isochrone 10M, making it a new industry standard for ensuring audio quality and accurate sound reproduction. World renowned producers, sound engineers, artists, and movie post production studios are using the 10M Atomic Clock together with Antelopes’s high-end Trinity master clock. Made from high-grade materials and featuring a custom-machined aluminium front panel finish. This sturdy mechanical construction makes it highly resistant to mechanical shocks giving you the reliability you expect from antelope audio. This masterclock can be easily added to your existing Antelope Audio system.
To get ultimate sonic performance from your system, you need a clock with absolute accuracy and virtually zero jitter. The new Audiophile 10M Atomic Clock is a 10MHz rubidium atomic reference generator that, paired with Antelope’s renowned clocking algorithm, delivers astonishing audio quality. 100,000 times more stable than a typical crystal oscillator, the hyperfine energy levels of the non-radioactive rubidium core enable high-precision timing to 0.03 parts per billion, which equates to a loss of just one second per 1000 years!
All aspects of your sound will benefit – staging and imaging will become pin-sharp, and spectral separation and depth will gain clarity, detail, and range. The result will be the analogue immersion, dynamics, and detail that you always wished for.
- Rubidium core with accuracy of 0.03ppb (parts per BILLION)
- Ease of operation, Just connect it and power it on
- Ultra-precise atomic oscillator. Stability of 1 second per 1,000 years
- Built to last. Extremely sturdy mechanical construction
- BNC outputs, Two 10MHz BNC Outputs
- Perfect match, It goes hand-in-hand with the Zodiac Platinum DSD DAC
- Atomic Reference Type: Rubidium Ultra-Stable Resonance - Controlled Master Oscillator
- Frequency: 10 MHz
- Frequency Accurancy: 0.03 PPB (part per BILLOIN)
- Long-term stability: 1 sec/1000years
- Connections: Umbilical to connect with DAC, Grounded AC
- Atomic clock output: 2x 10MHz BNC Outputs
- Width: 166 mm/6.5”
- Height: 112 mm/4.4”
- Depth: 193 mm/7.6””
- Weight: 1.4 kg/ 3.1 lb
- In the box: Audiophile 10M Atomic Clock, Power cord, Custom BNC cable, Owner’s manual, Warranty card
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Antelope Audio SKU SANSAUDIOPHILE10M Model AUDIOPHILE10M GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A