Analogue Solutions Polymath
The Analogue Solutions Polymath is a 4 voice paraphonic analogue modular synthesizer with a built in step sequencer, arpeggiator and spring reverb.
The circuit was designed in the 1970's and has not changed in the new builds, it has a very vintage tone and is full of life.
- 4 VCOs. Each have Pulse Width, Portamento, Saw wave, Square Wave, CV inputs, CV outputs, Sync. VCO1 has Sub-Osc output too.
- Multimode VCF based on (not a clone) the Oberheim SEM (LPF, BPF, HPF, Notch) with multiple CV control
- Audio input, to allow processing of external audio (vocals, for example, from your DAW, etc) through the filter
- 2 LFOs
- 2 ADSR Envelopes
- 8 Step Analogue Sequencer with sliders
- Arpeggiator – with Up, Down, Up/Down modes and Octave range
- Poly Mode (Paraphonic)
- Note Trig/ReTrig
- Unison Mode for mega-fatness
- Ring Modulation
- Sample and Hold
- Spring Reverb – a triple spring Accutronics unit is used.
- MIDI to CV Converter
- Headphone Amp
- Hand built in Great Britain.
- Real Wood sides made by Lamond Design
- Solid steel and aluminium construction
- Carry handle
- Includes an assortment of patch cables
- 680mm wide
- 600mm high
- 230mm deep
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Analogue Solutions SKU SANLPOLYMATH Model ANASOLPOLYMATHSYNTH GTIN NA Single or Pair No
£1,368.00 (inc. vat) £1,140.00 (ex. vat)