Analogue Solutions Oberkorn
The Analogue Solutions Oberkorn sequencer is a 16 step analogue sequencer designed to be hooked up to a synth or drum machine the evolve you music creating ability. By tweaking the controls and switches on both the Oberkon and a synth or drum machine, you can change the pattern and the groove of the music until you hit the right beat.
- 3 x CV channels, 2 x Gate channels, 5 x MIDI-Trigger
- full 16 step CV channels
- 48 CV knobs, 16 Gate switches, 17 LEDs
- CV control of Speed / Tempo.
- Plenty of control sockets.
- Simple MIDI sync
- Steel & Aluminium construction.
- Hand built in Great Britain.
- CV: 3 CV channels, 16 step
- Gate: 2 Gate channels, 16 step
- Clock: LFO clock (Internal clock speed is about <1Hz to 30Hz), CV control of tempo
- MIDI Trigger: 2 MIDI to triggers, 1 clock out, and "binary" output
- Control input: 4 bit binary input to control step number
- Buttons: Reset to 1, Reset to 16, and single step advance
- Reset: Reset input. +5v resets the sequencer to step 1.
- MIDI: In and Thru
- Size / Mass:
- 3U standard rack size.
- 485mm (W) including rack ears x 145 mm (D) x 134mm (H) [approx]. xgrams
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Analogue Solutions SKU SANLOBERKORN Model ANASOLOBERKORN GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£739.00 (inc. vat) £615.83 (ex. vat)
£115.00 (inc. vat) £95.83 (ex. vat)
£838.80 (inc. vat) £699.00 (ex. vat)
£898.80 (inc. vat) £749.00 (ex. vat)