Analogue Solutions Nyborg-12
The Analogue Solutions Nyborg-12 synthesiser is a full steel/aluminium synth with high quality smooth potentiometers and top quality knobs completely sealed against dust. The Nyborg-12 uses a high-grade double sided circuit board based on blueprints from the 1970's and produces high quality 16 Bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion.
The Nyborg-12 has the Telemark synth’s "oberheim SEM" style filter
- Octave switches on the VCO.
- "Free run" setting - disconnects VCO from MIDI pitch. Good for effects or using the VCO as a modulator.
- Wide setting - allowing the VCO Tune knob to have a super wide range - good for when the VCO is used as a modulator.
- Q Boost on the filter - to make resonance go insane.
- VCO Sub Osc is hard wired to the Mixer - for super convenience.
- Much smaller than Telemark - for those with limited space.
- Lower price point.
- Two Nyborgs can be racked side by side using the optional rack kit
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Analogue Solutions SKU SANLNYBORG12 Model NYBORG12SYNTH GTIN NA
£718.80 (inc. vat) £599.00 (ex. vat)
£255.00 (inc. vat) £212.50 (ex. vat)
£1,368.00 (inc. vat) £1,140.00 (ex. vat)
£838.80 (inc. vat) £699.00 (ex. vat)
£1,138.80 (inc. vat) £949.00 (ex. vat)