Analogue Solutions Leipzig-S
The Analogue Solutions Leipzig-S synth and step sequencer utilise circuit design dating back as far as the 1970's giving the Leipzig-S a vintage sound that's full of character. The Leipzig is a master at big bass sounds and is incredibly good at making electronic percussion and loops using the onboard sequencer, patterns can be quickly produced and sync'ed to your favourite DAW.
This synth is extremely powerful and is designed to be easy to use and beginner friendly, but is produced to last through many years of service.
- 100% analogue voice and modulation circuitry.
- Hand built in Great Britain.
- Powerful synth AND drum synth.
- New improved Resonance control.
- Moog style transistor ladder filter.
- 2 VCOs with Glide and Sub-VCOs.
- Osc Sync & Cross-Mod.
- Plenty of modulation routing possibilities.
- We are a big fan of electronic percussion here, so Leipzig-S modulation choices provide for good drum possibilities
- Analogue step sequencer – with plenty of clocking options.
- Audio input so can be used as a sound processor.
- Rugged steel/aluminium construction.
- MIDI In for software sequencer control
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Analogue Solutions SKU SANLLEIPZIGS Model LEIPS2SYNTH GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£255.00 (inc. vat) £212.50 (ex. vat)
£1,368.00 (inc. vat) £1,140.00 (ex. vat)
£1,138.80 (inc. vat) £949.00 (ex. vat)
£898.80 (inc. vat) £749.00 (ex. vat)
£718.80 (inc. vat) £599.00 (ex. vat)