AMS Neve Genesys Black G64 Console
The AMS Neve Genesys Black G64 is a digitally controlled analogue recording console with touchscreen DAW control and total integration with the studio environment and the digital audio workstations of your choice. The Genesys Black G32 features 48 faders, 32 analogue channels and an integrated DAW display.
Including legendary microphone preamplifiers and highly revered analogue circuit design, the extensive digital control and connectivity puts Genesys Black at the creative heart of your studio. Genesys Black offers 8 channels of mic/line preamps, 16-channels DAW/Tape monitoring, hands-on DAW control for Pro Tools, Nuendo and more, 8 channels of Neve 4-band EQ, 8 channels of Neve VCA dynamics and A/D/D/A conversion via MADI, AES and FireWire formats.
A central touch screen, 8 auxiliary buses, 8 group buses, 2 main outputs, 4 effects returns, comprehensive metering, 5.1 monitoring, 2 cue mixes, talkback services and an integrated footprint with internal power supply provides all the power you need.
Launch specification fitted with;
- 32-channels of digitally controlled analogue 88R-style 4-band EQ
- 32-channels of A/D/D/A conversion; analogue to MADI/AES/FireWire (48 audio paths)
- Total Recall software
- Console stand
- Flexible I/O to meet a wide range of workflows
- Steer your DAW with OSX and Windows-ready touchscreen
- Premium monitor section drawn directly from the 88RS
- Eight channel strips of classic Neve sound and processing
- Digital I/O at 192k with Neve-quality converters
- Upgradable and expandable to meet your evolving needs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Neve SKU SNEVGENBL64 Model BLACKG64 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£35,994.00 (inc. vat) £29,995.00 (ex. vat)
£6,000.00 (inc. vat) £5,000.00 (ex. vat)
£67,374.00 (inc. vat) £56,145.00 (ex. vat)
£51,894.00 (inc. vat) £43,245.00 (ex. vat)