Alto Truesonic TS215W - Active 550W Continuous, 1100W Peak Class D Power Loudspeaker with Bluetooth
Building on the success of the original Truesonic series, the new Alto Truesonic TS215W combines full-range PA performance with the convenience of wireless Bluetooth streaming.
Alto Professional Truesonics have established a well-deserved benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value. For volume, reliability and versatility, the Truesonic Series out-performs everything else in this price bracket.
High Power Capability
The integrated amplifier in the TS215w is rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak - a significant increase over the previous Truesonic line. This higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t 'run out of steam'. Less distortion, higher volumes and better quality all-round for any full-range PA application.
Ergonomic, Road-ready design
Their new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS215W has five integrated handles making them easy to pick up or position horizontally or vertically. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
If you need full-range, front-of-house performance with the added convenience of Bluetooth connectivity, the TS215Ws will allow you to stream audio from any Bluetooth-compatible device. Playing background music or rocking a party has never been easier when playing from a laptop, smartphone or MP3 player. Also, you can quickly connect two Alto Wireless speakers together via Bluetooth for a cable-free Stereo set-up. Two XLR/Jack Combi inputs offer versatile input options for connecting a PA mixer, instruments or microphones directly, each with independent volume controls.
Alto Truesonic TS215W Features
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Bluetooth-equipped-wirelessly stream backing tracks or background music from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Bluetooth Link-Stream a stereo signal to separate speakers—no cables required
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- XLR Link output
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Alto SKU SALTTRUESONICTS215W Model TS215W GTIN 00816311011358