Alto Truesonic TS215 - Active 550W Continuous, 1100W Peak Class D Power Loudspeaker
Alto Professional are renowned for meticulous research and development. The original Truesonic 'TS' series were popular for their versatility and reliability. Thanks to new Class-D amplification and a chassis re-design, the Alto Truesonic TS215 is louder than ever. Perfect for bigger venues or outdoor audio applications.
The upgraded Truesonics are more efficient, running at far lower temperatures than conventional speakers. This means you can drive them for longer, louder, with peace of mind they'll last in the long run. Even during extended periods of high output, the Truesonic 215s remain clear and detailed. Superior heat dissipation prevents overheating, eliminating the need for costly cooling fans.
The TS215s now have 5 recessed handles, making them easy to pick up horizontally or vertically. They also feature professional-grade M10 rigging and suspension points for permanent installation.
As with the original Truesonic 15" series, the 215s are the most powerful in the lineup. With an extended low frequency response, the TS215s are able to reproduce full-range sound with a higher SPL, making them ideal for front-of-house, Mobile DJs and outdoor gigs.
Alto Truesonic TS215 Features
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- XLR Link output
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Alto SKU SALTTRUESONICTS215 Model TS215 GTIN 00816311011297 Single or Pair N/A